Our lunch bags are durable, easy-to-clean, and roomy enough for your lunch and beverage container for school, work, or a picnic.
- Ethically handmade in a small, family-run, GOTS-certified facility in India.
- Rinsable, water-resistant lining, and fully machine washable.
- 100% certified organic cotton bag with 100% post-consumer RPET lining.
- Free of BPA, PVC, all PFAS chemicals, PFCs, phthalates, heavy metals, AZO, fire retardants, formaldehyde, and more.
- Tested food-safe with low-impact, water-based non-toxic dyes.
How to care for your new bag
- For fast clean: rinse the quick-dry, water-resistant lining
- For full clean: throw the whole bag in the washing machine
- Tumble dry low, or air dry with the bag open to allow air-flow
Note: Any fabric will start to develop mold quite quickly if left damp (ie. balled up in a backpack, or in a basement with moisture for more than 24-48 hours). The best way to make sure your bag gets completely dry is to dry it in the sunlight, in a dry area, or in the dryer on a low setting.